Frank Scheffler will be exhibiting at the Hatfield MedChem Meeting being held on 27th April 2023.
About the meeting
Known colloquially as the “Hatfield MedChem” meeting, this is one of the best one day meetings for medicinal chemists working in drug discovery in the South East of the UK. The scientific program comprises presentations showcasing medicinal chemistry case studies from tools to candidates, across a range of modalities, therapeutic areas and target classes, as well as covering more general topics at the forefront of drug discovery.
- Identification of H4R Antagonist HTL0032547 as a potential therapy for Atopic Dermatitis – Charlotte Fieldhouse, Heptares, UK
- Optimisation of aminofurazans leading to orally bioavailable and CNS penetrant inhibitors of MSK-1 (Mitogen and Stress-Activated Kinase 1) – Anne Valade, UCB, Belgium
- Isoform-Selective EPAC Activators: Therapeutic Opportunities for Cardiopulmonary Inflammation – Graeme Barker, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Discovery of novel LpxA inhibitors targeting Pseudomonas aeruginosa – Alastair Parkes, Evotec, UK
- Next Generation Antibody-Drug Conjugates – David Spring, Cambridge University, UK
- AI-driven approach to the discovery of novel Mpro inhibitors with high pan-coronavirus activity – Marco Derudas, ExScientia, UK
- Combining surface chemistry with affinity selection mass spectrometry accelerates drug discovery for protein and oligonucleotide targets – Zachary Gurard-Levin, SAMDI Tech a Charles River company, US
- Discovery of AZD4625, a Covalent Allosteric Inhibitor of the Mutant GTPase KRASG12C – Doyle Cassar, AstraZeneca, UK