Access our brochure on Hypha’s One-Stop Metabolite Shop, which describes how we synthesise, purify and characterise all the main types of mammalian phase 1 and 2 metabolites.
We use chemical synthesis, microbial biotransformation, mammalian tissue fractions (multiple species of S9s and microsomes) plus recombinant enzymes such as PolyCYPs, and human recombinant CYPs, AOX1 and FMOs 1 to 5.
- Phase 1 CYP and non-CYP metabolites
- Phase 2 metabolites, including O-, acyl, N- & N-carbamoyl glucuronides, sulfates and other conjugates
- Multiple metabolites and multistep metabolites
- Purification of metabolites
- Structure elucidation by NMR Spectroscopy
- Provision of Certificates of Analysis
- Scalable to multi-gram amounts
- Formulation know-how for poorly-soluble compounds
- Cold, stable-labelled and radiolabelled metabolites